About EPG Metals Group
EPG Metals Group is a metal service center specializing in supplying refractory metals, especially Molybdenum and Tungsten, cut to size for various applications in many industries.
To achieve our goal of earning sustained growth, we will:
- Fully satisfy our customers' requirements with the highest quality and fastest service possible.
- Practice a craftsman-like work ethic as we strive to increase our understanding of applications and requirements in the refractory metals market.
- Emphasize home and family as the reason for our livelihood.
- Safeguard our environment against possible damage we may cause from our operations.
Facilities & Locations
EPG Metals Group and Euclid Precision Grinding are located in Willoughby, Ohio, about 20 minutes east of downtown Cleveland. Situated one block west of the Euclid Avenue and State Route 91 intersection, we are centered between Route 2 and I-90 for easy ground transportation access. Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport and Akron-Canton regional airport are both within 45 minutes.
The city of Willoughby is consistently ranked as one of the top ten communities in the State of Ohio for total industrial output. As a result, many of the resources we require for streamlined operation are within 5-10 minutes from the shop.
Euclid Precision Grinding was built in 1970, with an addition in 1995, our facility now covers roughly 10,000 square feetthe vast majority dedicated to temperature controlled shop space. With the addition of the EPG Metals Group in 2007, our capabilities continue to grow. We are now able to supply metals like Molybdenum and Tungsten from our inventory along with the value-added cutting and grinding services the company is known for in the industry.
- High Temperature Vacuum Furnace Manufacturing / Furnace Rails, Fixtures, Heating Elements, Shielding
- FPD, PVD, CVD / Sputtering Targets & Backing Plates
- Medical Devices Manufacturing / Radiation Shielding
- Semiconductor / Ion Implantation Components, Arc Chambers
- Aerospace, Electro-Chemical, Advanced Research Applications
- Diamond Wheel Dressing
- Glass Melting